Maintaining high quality services for seniors, especially frail seniors, requires substantial donations and support from the friends of GAC. There are various ways to financially contribute to the important work of GAC.
- A monetary donation at any time throughout the year
- A monetary donation during the annual campaign in November and December
- Purchasing an ad in our annual Cleveland Resource Directory
- Purchasing a corporate sponsorship for our Annual Meeting
- Attending our annual Golden Achievement Awards
- A monetary donation to our Endowment Fund
- Remembering us in your will
- Donating in-kind equipment or services
Your donation to the GAC will help at risk seniors in so many ways:
$15 Provides a round trip ride to our Centers for socialization, a hot meal, enriching educational and recreational programming.
$50 Contributes towards the provision of the Center staff to offer programs during the day.
$100 Provides 20 hot meals to seniors in group settings at Golden Age Centers.
$250 Provides 10 seniors with access to a licensed social worker to help them secure benefits and other essential services.
$500 Provides 35 isolated seniors access to transportation for essential services such as appointments, grocery shopping and meals at Golden Age Centers.
$1,000 Provides a hot, nutritious meal to 170 homebound seniors.
$2,500 Will help Golden Age Centers bridge the gap between seniors' increasing needs and declining government funding.
To donate to the Golden Age Centers, click on the Donate button on our homepage. To learn more about contributing to the work of Golden Age Centers, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Linda Racut at 216.231-6500, extension 104 or send a letter to:
Michael L. Biedenbach
Golden Age Centers
12200 Fairhill Road
Cleveland, OH 44120