Fitbit is the app for active users who want to improve their health. It notifies the upcoming workouts, helps to go through them, tracks changes in your daily activities and health. The app is free of charge. It was created by Fitbit Inc, and available on an iOS mobile platform.
Fitbit has a flawless design. Unlike many similar apps, this one helps you to concentrate on your progress, and is really attractive with numerous visuals, placed perfectly. You would not be distracted by numerous pictures, located chaotically across the app. Actually, the developers of Fitbit did a good job of placing everything in order. Even inexperienced users will find all the features they need and learn how to use the app in a few minutes only.
This app is a helpful instrument that makes people healthier. It tracks your activities during the day and sends you stats. However, this is not everything that Fitbit is capable of. Check out its main features:
- Fitbit records the number of steps you are doing every day, the distance you walk, the minutes you spend on the workout, and the hours you sleep. As long as you carry your phone, your stats are recorded;
- Running trainer. This app teaches you how to run with more benefits for your health. It records the distance you run every day and offers recommendations. You can use GPS navigation to map the most interesting routes, and received voice cues during the run. The app provides you with the ability to control audio you are listening during the run;
- Take your workouts under control. This app provides stats on the exercises you make, give you tips, and reveals the impact of these exercises on your body and your mood during the day;
- Check out your heart rate. Fitbit allows you to stay in charge of your own health. You can monitor your heart beats to see when you have to stop your workout;
- Fitbit teaches you how to eat properly. It offers numerous tips on how to cook healthy food, which products to pick, and which diet to follow;
- Check your sleep quality. This app provides you stats on your sleeping habits.
You will see your tools in the bar below the display. Users may swipe right and left to see all their options. The Menu is in the bar above the screen, as well as the Go Back icon. All the tools are signed and easy to understand. You don’t have to worry about controls at all. After some time you will be able to check your stats even while you are eating or running.
Fitbit is the iOS app that works well with Aria Smart Scales, PurePulse, and is compatible with the iTunes account. The app is totally free of charge. However, if you want to receive access to extra features, you can pay for the Premium account in the app. It also requires an 11.0 iOS system or later, and at least 302 MB of empty space on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Fitbit is easy to use and free of charge app for a healthy lifestyle. It checks out your heartbeat, follows your workout schedule, and suggests you the most beneficial diet. You can also change your bad habits with the app.
- Simple navigation
- Compatible with various devices
- Free of charge.
- Can be annoying
- Extra features are not free.