Globile - OBSS Mobile
Dama - Turkish Checkers
Dama - Turkish Checkers review
On an 8x8 board, 16 men are lined up on each side, in two rows, skipping the furthest back. Men can move forward or sideways one square, capturing by means of a jump. When a man reaches the back row, he is promoted to a king at the end of the move. Kings may move any number of squares forwards or sideways, capturing by jumping over any piece and landing in any square within permissible path beyond said piece.
The object is to capture all your opponent's pieces, or to reduce your opponent to not being able to make any move with the pieces he has remaining on the board.
• A single man captures in any of the same 3 directions.
• A king captures by jumping to a vacant square beyond an adverse piece, any distance away.
• A single man or a king must continue jumping as long as possible.
• With choice of captures, the player must take the maximum number of adverse pieces.
• Within a multi capture turning 180 degrees between two captures is illegal.
• Each captured piece is removed from the board before the captor continues jumping; its removal may therefore open up additional captures previously impossible.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dama - Turkish Checkers app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic